Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March break already!

Well it's Tuesday of March break. Before I know it the week will be gone. We went bowling today - had a great time. I took Greg, Justin and 3 of Greg's friends. Greg was the big winner with a 2 strike streak. Must have been that little bum wiggle and arm stretches before each ball. It was very cute! His wittiness shines through when he is out with his friends.

Life has been very busy - never a dull moment. I continue to struggle with balance and I am not really convinced I will ever get it just right! The kids are nearly finished term 2 of school - you know what that means - summer will be here before I know it. Can't wait - cottage here we come!!!

Justin's struggles have become a little more clear this past week. I continue to try to work through the big words and the suggested activities to try to make sense of it all. Central auditory processing challenges, visual processing challenges, hyper mobility, low muscle tone, significant challenges with muscle integration. I was overwhelmed last week but this week I am back on a mission. I think I have a plan that might help. Stay tuned!

I am trying to get back to my scrapbooking. The hard part is choosing what pictures to scrapbook since it has been so many months. It's a labour of love but has taken a back burner these past few months. With a little more free time this week I indulged myself into the land of creativity. It's been nice to not have the usual pace and do the things I truly love.

Well...off to bed I think. Lots to try and accomplish tomorrow!

No comments: