MY latest to do list includes lots of items to get me ready for my trip to Mexico. Despite all my recent rantings , I really am a bit nervous about leaving the kids. You would think I would be on the first flight out with all my complaints. But really, this is our first time away for any length of time and I am a bit nervous.
My sister has graciously offered to care for my children, along with my mother-in-law. I hope all goes well and hope they (meaning my sister and mother-in-law) will still like me when I return LOL. A big part of me knows that everything will be fine but the other part of me wonders who will have it tougher - the kids, my family who is caring for the kids - or ME! Probably me, but I am looking forward to the R&R with my hubby.
The clothes are bought and mostly packed. The swimsuit is even flattering!!! LOL. The sun will shine, the drinks will be poured and the food will hit the spot. But as far from home as I will be, I will still be thinking of my one true love - my family! Despite the trials and tribulations I wouldn't want to be without any of them.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment