
Here are two more of my visual journals. The first one is combining words and pictures with paper tearing. The second is all about colour.
It's amazing really the fun I am having. I suppose without more explanation one might wonder what this is all about. I want to reserve my thoughts until I get further into my projects. When I read the words and look at the pictures I choose I can see a story emerging. Until I completed the colour page I never really new why I liked this shade of blue so much. What a peaceful feeling of serenity it brings in all the images. Even the salad tongs. I want a pair! lol.
It's amazing really the fun I am having. I suppose without more explanation one might wonder what this is all about. I want to reserve my thoughts until I get further into my projects. When I read the words and look at the pictures I choose I can see a story emerging. Until I completed the colour page I never really new why I liked this shade of blue so much. What a peaceful feeling of serenity it brings in all the images. Even the salad tongs. I want a pair! lol.





No comments:
Post a Comment